- Posting comments on LearnEnglish Kids is a fun way for children to practise writing in English.
- A comment doesn't need to be in perfect English.
- Making mistakes is part of the learning process.
- We publish all comments that follow the house rules.
- Kids need to register to post comments. It's a quick and easy process, and it's free!
- Read our house rules for kids together with your child.
Read the house rules for kids:
I like Halloween but in my country we don't celebrate it. I really wish we did because I want to have a Halloween party where we dress up like ghosts and witches and we tell horror stories.
Cleopatra, 11, from Thessaloniki, Greece would like to share the following story for the traditional stories section: One day a crow found a pie of cheeche and he flew on a tree to eat it. Then he saw a fox coming. The fox stoped under the tree and she asked her if he could sing for her. The crow thought if he had a good voice sow he could sing. Then he said lets sing a song. After a few moments the crow started singing and the cheeche fell of his mouth. Then the fox caught the cheeche and started running to the forest.