- Ask your child about the websites they like and about what they like doing online.
- Talk to your child about privacy settings and how to report or block.
- Discuss what is OK to share online and what is not OK to share and why.
- Decide how you want to set parental controls for the family.
- Talk about when it is OK to download files, games or apps.
- Decide if you want a family email address.
- Talk about which age-related games your child can and can't play.
- Discuss time limits for online activities.
Is there Facebook group where parents can discuss which websites and resources are good for child development?
Yes we have a Facebook page for parents. Here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/LearnEnglishParents.BritishCouncil/
Best wishes, Jo.