- Make a weekly weather chart with your child to practise weather vocabulary and the days of the week in English.
- Write the days of the week on a big sheet of paper.
- Each day talk about the weather and encourage your child to draw the appropriate weather symbol next to the day.
- Review the weather chart together at the end of the week.
- Download and print a set of weather flashcards to learn and practise weather vocabulary.
- You can find lots of activities for your child to practise weather vocabulary on LearnEnglish Kids.
Try weather activities: