- Do the preparation activity to help you with words from the text.
- Read the text, then play the game to practise your writing.
- You can also print the worksheet for more practice.
- Read the discussion question and write a comment!
I've got a big family. I've got a mum, a dad, three sisters, one brother, four aunts, three uncles and ten cousins!
There are five people in my family. I live with my parents, my big sister and my little brother. My sister is twelve years old. My brother is six. I have lots of fun with my brother and sister.
I haven't got any brothers and sisters. I'm an only child. My dad is a taxi driver. He's clever and funny. My mum is very nice. She's a teacher. I love my family!
You can write …
- I've got … to talk about your family
- I haven't got any brothers and sisters or I'm an only child if you have no brothers or sisters
- I live with … to talk about the people in your house or flat
- I've got a big brother if your brother is older than you and I've got a little sister if your sister is younger than you
- she's a … or she is a … to say your mum's job or he's a … or he is a … to say your dad's job
- a sentence with adjectives to describe people: My dad is clever and funny
Who are the people in your family? Tell us about your family!
i have a dad a mom and a brother yay