- Do the preparation activity to help you with words from the text.
- Read the text then play the game to check your understanding.
- You can also print the worksheets for more practice.
- Remember to read our discussion question and leave a comment!
- 7:00 – I have breakfast.
- 9:00 – I watch television.
- 12:30 – I have lunch.
- 2:00 – I go to sleep on the sofa.
- 5:00 – I play in the garden.
- 6:30 – I have dinner.
- 8:00 – I go for a walk.
Top tips for writing about your usual day!
- Start each sentence with a capital I.
- Use verbs to say what you do, for example go, have, eat or play.
- Finish each sentence with a full stop.
What do you do every day? Tell us about your daily routine!
It's ok to write just your first name. But don't post your full name, your address, your email address, telephone number etc.
You don't have to give your real name at all, that's why everyone has a user name like SapphireFire3000.
I hope that helps.
LearnEnglish Kids team
Thanks for your comment on LearnEnglish Kids. This website is specially for children who are 12 or younger. If you are 13-17 years old, we can't publish any more of your comments. Instead, you can use the British Council's website for teenagers:
We hope you'll enjoy practising your English there.