Do the preparation exercise first. Then read the text and do the other exercises.
Chocolate cake in a mug
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons of flour
- a pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons of brown sugar
- half a banana, mashed
- 3 tablespoons of milk
- 1/2 a teaspoon of vanilla extract
Wash your hands! Find everything you need (a bowl, a wooden spoon, a tablespoon, a teaspoon, etc.). Get out the ingredients.
- Put the dry ingredients into a bowl (cocoa powder, flour, salt, sugar). Mix them well with a wooden spoon.
- Add the liquids (mashed banana, milk, vanilla extract). Stir everything well.
- Put the mixture into a mug.
- Put the mug in the microwave and cook on full power for 90 seconds. Be careful – the mug will be very hot! Wait five minutes for it to cool before you take it out of the microwave.
- Happy eating!
Do you like cooking? What can you make? Tell us about it!
I love chocolate cake.