- Posting comments on LearnEnglish Kids is a fun way for children to practise writing in English.
- A comment doesn't need to be in perfect English.
- Making mistakes is part of the learning process.
- We publish all comments that follow the house rules.
- Kids need to register to post comments. It's a quick and easy process, and it's free!
- Read our house rules for kids together with your child.
Read the house rules for kids:
Cleopatra, 11, from Thessaloniki, Greece would like to share the following story for the traditional stories section: One day a crow found a pie of cheeche and he flew on a tree to eat it. Then he saw a fox coming. The fox stoped under the tree and she asked her if he could sing for her. The crow thought if he had a good voice sow he could sing. Then he said lets sing a song. After a few moments the crow started singing and the cheeche fell of his mouth. Then the fox caught the cheeche and started running to the forest.