- This is a game to revise vocabulary that your child has learned.
- Write words for objects in the home on small cards (e.g. table, window, door, etc.).
- Read the words with your child.
- You can revise common words with our flashcards first.
- Ask your child to go and stick the cards on the objects they describe.
- You then have to find all of the cards.
- Encourage your child to say the words as you find them.
- Kids can also practise vocabulary for everyday objects with a game on our website!
Play a game: