- Make a timeline of your child's day.
- Ask them to draw pictures or take photos of themselves getting up, having breakfast, etc.
- Stick the pictures onto a long piece of paper in the appropriate order.
- For older children you could add clocks.
- Pin the timeline up in your child's bedroom.
- Use the timeline to talk about daily activities in English.
- Younger children will enjoy singing a song about daily activities.
- Older children can download a clock to make.
Timeline of the day
English courses for children aged 6-17