- Start singing in English to your baby right from birth.
- From about 6 months, your child will love fun action songs such as 'The wheels on the bus'.
- Repeat the same songs often.
- First they will join in with the actions and as they get older they will start to sing along.
- It doesn't matter if you are not a great singer - for your baby, your voice is the best that there is!
- You can listen to some songs for very young children on LearnEnglish Kids.
- You can read an article about how young children learn English as another language.
Sing songs in English with your baby!
English courses for children aged 6-17