- Regular English sessions with your child at home reinforce language and build confidence.
- Don't try to do too much at once.
- For very young children, limit sessions to 10-15 minutes. You can go up to 30-40 minutes as they get older.
- Remember to include lots of variety in each session.
- For example, you could sing a sing, read a story, play a game or do a craft activity together.
- You can read about how to start teaching English at home and how to motivate your kids in our articles.
Read an article:
Read another article: