- DVDs and videos are a good way to expose your child to as much English as possible.
- Try the videos in our Video zone section.
- Encourage your child to complete the activities for the video.
- There are also lots of great videos on YouTube for children of all ages.
- Younger children have short concentration spans so 5- to 10-minute episodes are perfect.
- Please remember that it's essential to supervise your children on YouTube.
- You can find lots of short videos on our YouTube channel.
Watch a video:
Visit our YouTube channel: