We have separate house rules for kids.
We want to ensure that the whole of the LearnEnglish Kids site is a safe environment, so we have house rules. You must follow these rules, so please read them carefully.
- Use English only. It's ok to make mistakes – don't worry!
- Write only in the parents' section on the site.
- Write about the topic of the page or a reply to other comments.
- Be polite and respect other people's opinions.
- Use your own words.
- Change your password if you think someone knows it.
- Don't write personal information that can identify you or your children.
- Don't put contact information in comments.
- Don't write in the kids' section on the site.
- Don't be rude or hurtful to other people, or use bad language.
- Don't put links to other websites, or promote products or services.
- Don't use a profile picture of a child.
- Don't pretend to be someone else.
- Don't tell anyone your password!
We read all comments before we publish them. We do not publish comments that break the house rules. If you think a comment is breaking the house rules, please contact us.
Remember, LearnEnglish Kids is for children who are learning English. If you are a parent/guardian or teacher, you can become a member, but you must create an account.
- If your child is 12 or younger, they can create a kids account on LearnEnglish Kids.
- If your child is 13–17, they can use our website for teenagers.