- Read the riddle carefully.
- Think about the words and all the different things they can mean.
- Go to 'Read a clue' if it's difficult and you want help.
- Go to 'See answer' to check if you're right.
- Answer the discussion questions in the comments.
If you drop me, I'm sure to crack, but smile at me and I'll smile back.
What am I?
- Read a clue
People often have them in the bathroom.
- See answer
A mirror can break easily. When you look in a mirror, you see yourself.
Do you like this riddle? Did you find the answer? Can you think of any more possible answers?