- Read the riddle carefully.
- Think about the words and all the different things they can mean.
- Go to 'Read a clue' if it's difficult and you want help.
- Go to 'See answer' to check if you're right.
- Answer the discussion questions in the comments.
I sometimes run but I cannot walk. What am I?
- Read a clue
It's a part of your face.
- See answer
Your nose often runs when you have a cold!
Do you like this riddle? Did you find the answer? Can you think of any more possible answers?
[MONKEY LAUGH] HAHAHAHAAHOOH AOOHOHOHOOH
I always have a runny nose when I have cold and its really hard to catch it hahhaha