- Read the riddle carefully.
- Think about the words and all the different things they can mean.
- Go to 'Read a clue' if it's difficult and you want help.
- Go to 'See answer' to check if you're right.
- Answer the discussion questions in the comments.
What word begins with E and ends with E, but only has one letter?
- Read a clue
You can put a stamp on it and put it in the postbox.
- See answer
The word 'envelope' begins and ends with the letter 'e'. When we write a letter to somebody, we put it in an envelope.
Do you like this riddle? Did you find the answer? Can you think of any more possible answers?