- Read the riddle carefully.
- Think about the words and all the different things they can mean.
- Go to 'Read a clue' if it's difficult and you want help.
- Go to 'See answer' to check if you're right.
- Answer the discussion questions in the comments.
What is yours but mostly used by others?
- Read a clue
It's something parents give a baby when he or she is born.
- See answer
Other people (like your teacher, friends or family) say your name more than you do.
Do you like this riddle? Did you find the answer? Can you think of any more possible answers?