- Read the riddle carefully.
- Think about the words and all the different things they can mean.
- Go to 'Read a clue' if it's difficult and you want help.
- Go to 'See answer' to check if you're right.
- Answer the discussion questions in the comments.
I jump when I walk, and sit when I stand.
What am I?
- Read a clue
It lives in Australia.
- See answer
A kangaroo has a big, heavy tail. It can't walk very easily so it jumps instead. When it's standing, it uses its tail to balance, so it looks as if it's sitting down.
Do you like this riddle? Did you find the answer? Can you think of any more possible answers?