- Read the riddle carefully.
- Think about the words and all the different things they can mean.
- Go to 'Read a clue' if it's difficult and you want help.
- Go to 'See answer' to check if you're right.
- Answer the discussion questions in the comments.
What two things can you never eat for breakfast?
- Read a clue
They're meal times, not types of food.
- See answer
Lunch and dinner.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are separate meals. They aren't types of food. You can say I eat cereal for breakfast or you could even say I eat pizza for breakfast! But you can't say I eat lunch for breakfast!
Do you like this riddle? Did you find the answer? Can you think of any more possible answers?