- Use everyday situations such as getting dressed, cooking or shopping to practise English vocabulary with your child.
- When you go shopping, give your child a short list (with words or pictures, depending on their age).
- Ask them to find the items in the shop.
- Practise the vocabulary again as you unpack the shopping at home.
- Your child will have fun helping and practising their English at the same time!
- Watch our video tip of a family preparing food together.
- Watch our video tip of a family packing for a sleepover and download some ideas for using lists at home.
Watch a video tip:
Watch another video tip: