- Young children love imaginative role play.
- Create a shop with empty food cartons and make some toy money.
- Teach your child how to ask for the items in English.
- Take turns being the shopkeeper and the customer.
- Your child will have fun playing and speaking English!
- Kids can listen to a song about going shopping.
- They can also play a game to practise shopping vocabulary.
Listen to a song: https://learnenglishkids.britishcouncil.org/songs/ten-shiny-coins
Play a game: https://learnenglishkids.britishcouncil.org/games/how-much