Here's a board game template, which you can use to make your own board game to play with your friends and family.
How to make the board game:
- Print the template.
- In two squares, write ‘Have another go!’
- In two squares, write ‘Miss a turn!’
- In two squares, write ‘Go forward three spaces.’
- In two squares, write ‘Go back three spaces.’
- In all the other squares, draw a picture, for example an animal, some food, a sport, etc.
How to play:
- When you land on a picture, say the word (for example, “cat”) or make a sentence (for example, “I love cats!”).
- The first person to reach the ‘FINISH!’ square is the winner!
IT IS PLAYING CHESS