- Read about the grammar.
- Play the games to help you practise.
- Print the activity sheet for more practice.
- Remember to leave a comment!
We can use adjectives to describe people, places and things.
We've got a small car.
I saw a white bird.
This book isn't very old.
How to use them
We don't add s to the adjective when it's plural.
My brothers are short.
We've got three black cats.
She watched some old films.
Put size adjectives before colour adjectives.
I've got a big, blue ball.
That building is tall and grey.
I know adjectives well now. Can I write some examples.
1. My brother is a clever, handsome and kind boy. (clever, handsome, kind)
2. He is very tall. (tall)
3. Papa bought a new car for his birthday last year. (new)
Am I right?