The woolly jumper

What's Kitty doing now? What does she do every day? Do you know how to use the present simple and present continuous? Watch the video and find out!

Help

• Do the preparation activity to help you with words from the video.
  • Watch the video then play the game to check your understanding.
  • Print the worksheets for more practice.
  • Read our discussion question and leave a comment!

Discussion

What are you doing now? What do you do every day? Write a comment and tell us about it!

Average: 3.2 (14 votes)

Submitted by KindPearl5000 on Sat, 07/03/2020 - 00:16

What a mess !!! So cute

Submitted by PinkSaxophoneSphinx on Thu, 26/12/2019 - 13:18

Now, I am studying English with my mum. And then every morning I wake up at 05.30 and I take a bath, get dressed, have breakfast with my family, brush my teeth, and go to school. By the way, I am from Indonesia. Nice to see you all.

Submitted by DoctorDivingRap on Sun, 27/10/2019 - 13:48

i like this story

Submitted by FabulousWalkin… on Mon, 01/04/2019 - 21:44

I am listening to my teacher of English. I go to school every morning, five days a week.

Submitted by MissAntelopeLeaf on Sun, 10/03/2019 - 15:48

Hello, I am typing on a computer. I am siting on the chair. I am breathing air . I am thinking about sentences and hearing voice of my brother. I wake up in the morning brush my teeth I take bath I drink milk I go to school !!!!!!!!!!!

Submitted by HelloCreamWorld on Wed, 05/12/2018 - 13:05

Hi, I am from Russia. I am writing a comment. And my morning routine is as follows. At the beginning. I get up at seven o'clock, I go to wash my face and brush my teeth, then I eat and rinse my mouth after breakfaste , then I put on my chothes, I take my brunch and check my phone and go to school.

Submitted by YellowHelloFairy on Sun, 25/11/2018 - 12:01

I am writing. I read a book.

English courses for children aged 6-17

Learn more

Sign up to our newsletter for free learning tips and resources

We will process your data to send you our newsletter and updates based on your consent. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of every email. Read our privacy policy for more information.