Here's a Snakes and ladders board game to play with your friends and family. You need to print the board game, and you can print counters and dice for the game too.
How to play:
- Each player puts their counter on the space that says 'start here'.
- Take it in turns to roll the dice. Move your counter forward the number of spaces shown on the dice.
- If your counter lands at the bottom of a ladder, you can move up to the top of the ladder.
- If your counter lands on the head of a snake, you must slide down to the bottom of the snake.
- The first player to get to the space that says 'home' is the winner.
I like this game.