- Do the preparation activity to help you with words from the text.
- Read the text then play the game to check your understanding.
- You can also print the worksheets for more practice.
- Remember to read our discussion question and leave a comment!
The Sunny Restaurant
Fish and chips with peas £6.00
Vegetable curry with rice £4.50
Cheese and tomato pizza with salad £5.00
Meatballs, spaghetti and tomato sauce £5.50
Fruit salad £3.00
Chocolate cake £2.00
Ice cream (vanilla or strawberry) £2.50
Orange juice £1.50
Lemonade / Cola £1.50
Milkshake (banana or chocolate) £2.00
Top tips for writing restaurant menus!
- Choose a name for your restaurant.
- Write the meals, desserts and drinks.
- Write a price for each item on the menu.
What's your favourite meal to eat in a restaurant? Tell us about it!