Parents, watch the British Council's most popular English language videos, and improve your listening, reading and understanding of general and business English – any time, anywhere.
The app has lots of great features to make learning English fun!
- New videos are added every week, on a range of topics, so you never run out of things to watch.
- Downloadable episodes mean you can watch offline. But don't worry, when you have done with an episode you can delete it, so it doesn't use up space on your phone.
- Interactive audio scripts make it easy for you to repeat phrases or new vocabulary if they are hard to hear. Plus, pitch control means you can slow down the video speed if the speaker is a bit difficult to understand.
- Three styles of player – portrait 1 (video and script), portrait 2 (script only) and landscape (video only) – make it easy for you to manage your learning experience.
- Enjoy simple exercises for every episode, with a progress screen so that you can track your progress.
- Share what you're watching through Facebook, Twitter and email with integrated social media sharing. Celebrate your progress with your friends.
English courses for children aged 6-17