- Older children often enjoy helping their younger brothers or sisters to learn English.
- A role of responsibility can be very motivating.
- Encourage your older child to help a younger brother or sister with their schoolwork.
- You can also suggest that they play a game together in English.
- They will have fun doing activities on LearnEnglish Kids together.
- You can print a board game for your children to make and play.
- There are lots of fun songs and stories for your children to listen to together on LearnEnglish Kids!
Print a board game: https://learnenglishkids.britishcouncil.org/crafts/snakes-and-ladders
Listen to songs and stories: https://learnenglishkids.britishcouncil.org/listen-watch