You may use any of the materials on LearnEnglish Kids in your classroom.
- In the Kids games section you will find online games and activities about topics that feature in many textbooks and syllabuses.
- In the Listen and watch section you will find animated stories and songs especially written for children. All the stories and songs have worksheets that you can download and use in the classroom. You will also find videos, and online activities designed to practise listening skills.
- In the Read and write section you will find our Your turns, pages designed to encourage children to post written contributions on the site. Many Your turns are also accompanied by worksheets that you can download to help children practise the topic.
- In the Make section you will find online activities in which children can create something. There are also arts and crafts worksheets which you can download and use in the classroom.
- In the Speak and spell section, you'll find a collection of songs, stories and activities, with downloadable worksheets, designed to help children practise and develop their English pronunciation and spelling.
- In the Grammar section, there are videos, games, quizzes, tests and worksheets for you to use in class on a range of common grammar points for kids learning English.
- In the Little kids section, you can find our content which is suitable for very young learners of English.
You can search for the content you need by age, level, topic or section below.
Teachers can find tips for using content from this site on the Teaching kids section of the British Council/BBC website TeachingEnglish.
If you would like to receive news about LearnEnglish Kids, sign up for our newsletter.