Do the preparation exercise first. Then read the text and do the other exercises.
- 4 tablespoons of quick oats
- 2 teaspoons of whole wheat flour
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of brown sugar
- a pinch of cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of apple sauce (without sugar)
- 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 8-10 raisins
Wash your hands! Find everything you need (a bowl, a wooden spoon, a tablespoon, a teaspoon, a plate, etc.). Get out the ingredients.
- Put the dry ingredients into a bowl (oats, flour, baking powder, sugar, cinnamon). Mix them well with a wooden spoon.
- Stir in the liquids (apple sauce, vanilla extract) and the raisins.
- Put the mixture onto a small plate.
- Microwave on full power for 90 seconds. Be careful – the plate will be very hot! Wait five minutes for it to cool before you take it out of the microwave.
What do you like cooking? Tell us about something you know how to make!