- Set a regular time for English at home.
- When your children become used to this they will know what to expect.
- You can set the scene by moving to a special place in the room or saying a rhyme at the start of each session.
- If you have space at home, you can create an English corner where you keep anything connected to English.
- Remember to give your child lots of encouragement and praise and, above all, have fun!
- You can find out more about English time at home in our articles.
Read an article:
Read another article: