- Cooking with kids provides many opportunities for practising English.
- You can practise words for food, cooking equipment (spoon, bowl, etc.) and actions (mix, pour, etc.).
- You can also practise numbers with measurements (3 eggs, 100 grams, etc.).
- You can use English in the kitchen with your child when preparing any kind of food.
- You will both have fun and enjoy eating the food you have prepared!
- Watch our video tip of a family preparing food together and download some ideas for simple recipes.
- You can watch another video tip of a family having a birthday tea with their grandma.
Watch a video tip:
Watch another video tip: