- Get together with other English-speaking families so that your children are exposed to as much English as possible.
- Playing with children of a similar age in English will be really stimulating for them.
- It's also a great opportunity for parents to get together and share experiences and ideas.
- If there is no English-speaking group where you live, why not start one?
- Try asking the parents of your child's school friends and arrange a convenient weekly time and place.
- You can share your experiences of setting up or joining an English-speaking group on our Facebook.
Visit our Facebook page: